BE AN ANGEL! SUPPORT YOUR SYMPHONY!
We keep our ticket costs low and let everyone 18 and under in free, so that as many people as possible here on the Coast can enjoy their Symphony. Hence, ticket sales provide only a fraction of the cost to produce a concert. Your Symphony relies upon community support. With this support — volunteer labor, donated goods and services, program advertising and financial contributions of all sizes — the Symphony is able to present five wonderful concerts each year and to maintain the tradition of bringing live classical music to the Mendocino Coast since 1983.
If you love classical music and believe in the importance of the arts in our lives, please help us continue to bring excellent performances of great music to the Mendocino Coast.
BECOME A PATRON OF THE ARTS:
- MAESTRO. . . . . . . . . . $750 +
- CONCERTMASTER. . . . . $500 +
- FIRST CHAIR. . . . . . . . $250 +
- NOTABLE FRIEND. . . . . $100
- FRIEND OF THE SYMPHONY . . . Any amount
BECOME A SPONSOR OF YOUR SYMPHONY:
- IMPRESARIO . . . . . . . $5,000
- ANGEL. . . . . . . . . . . $3,000
(Concert or Pops Sponsorship)
- PLATINUM BATON. . . . .$2,000
(Soloist or Opus Sponsorship)
- GOLD BATON. . . . . . .$1,000
(Sponsorship of Maestro Pollack)
- SILVER BATON. . . .. . . $750
(Conductor for the Pops or Children's Concert or Principal String Player)
Post Office Box 278
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Please make checks payable
Symphony of the Redwoods
P.O. Box 278,
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Symphony of the Redwoods is a
501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
OTHER WAYS TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE SYMPHONY
BECOME A VOLUNTEER: We always need more help!
- Help with concessions
- Baking goods for concessions
- Be an usher
- Setup or cleanup at concerts/fundraisers
- Box office or ticket sales
- Office help
- Housing visiting musicians
- Cook for fundraisers
- Serve at fundraisers
- Serve on a fundraiser organizing committee
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Attend our
concerts and fundraisers and tell your friends
what a glorious time you had.
Please let us
know how you are willing to share your time and
talents to help the
Symphony of the Redwoods.
(Just email us)